The First Bank Visa® Business Credit Card
Manage your business expenses with ease.
With a Visa Business Credit Card you can simplify the way you spend and manage your expenses and cash flow – so you can get back to business.
Track Spending Easily
- Monthly account summaries
- Monitor activity electronically by account
- Statement access and online payment
- Individual spending limits by employee
Additional Visa Benefits
- Embedded chip for enhanced security
- Purchase security/extended protection
- Auto rental collision damage services
- Travel/emergency assistance services
- Visa’s zero liability policy1
- Emergency card replacement
- Cardholder inquiry service
- Business has the option to keep rewards or allow employee cardholders to redeem them
The First Bank Visa® Business Rewards Credit Card
Enjoy many of the great benefits available with our business credit card plus earn rewards! Receive 1,000 bonus points at account opening! Earn and redeem points for merchandise, travel, sporting events, concerts, gift cards, account credit and even donate your points to charity. Additional benefits include:
- $50 per card annual fee
- Earn points for every dollar in purchases with no monthly or annual point cap
If you already have a First Bank Visa® Business Rewards Credit Card, you can access your account.
Please report fraud or lost or stolen cards to First Bank at 800-538-3979.
Outside of regular business hours, please call our 24/7 credit card customer service line at 800-821-5184.
1Visa’s Zero Liability Protection covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the issuer. See card application for important rate, fee and program information. Cardholders should consult their Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany their card for details. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the card issuer, UMB Bank, n.a.