Begin your business savings plan by setting a short-term goal and automatically transfer idle funds periodically from your First Bank business or personal checking account.
- $100 minimum balance to open
- No fee when a minimum balance of $100 is maintained1
- 3 free withdrawals per month; $0.50 per item thereafter
- Earn competitive interest2
- Use Mobile Banking and/or NetTeller Online Banking to transfer money between your savings account and your First Bank checking account
1Checking and savings accounts are considered dormant after 365 days of no activity, regardless of balance. Dormant checking accounts will be assessed a $5 monthly fee, and dormant savings accounts (excluding Student Savings) will be assessed a $5 quarterly fee. 2Minimum balance of $1 must be maintained in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. If the balance of this account falls below $100 in a quarter, a $3 fee will be assessed. For clients with combined statements (savings account statement is combined with checking account), a $1 fee is assessed if the balance falls below $100 during the month. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.