With Pay a Person from First Bank, you can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to send money to anyone. It’s fast, easy and secure. All you need is the person’s email address or cell phone number.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in to your First Bank Online Banking account
- Select the ‘Bill Pay’ link
- Select the ‘Pay a Person’ tab
- Choose to send money by email or text message
This convenient feature allows you to make person-to-person payments electronically – ideal for:
- Paying the babysitter
- Sending a gift to your grandson
- Reimbursing someone for dinner
Not currently enrolled in First Bank Online Banking? Enroll now!
1Both parties need a U.S. bank account; only one needs an eligible First Bank account. Transfers typically take 1-2 business days. Enroll on the First Bank Mobile App or First Bank NetTeller Online BillPay. Message and data rates may apply.